Our facility is nestled on approximately 200 acres of Pennsylvania’s beautiful Pocono Mountains. For seven weeks out of the summer, Camp Lindenmere is a private, coed sleepaway camp with a long, rich history. Established in 1935, our focus is on the individual growth of each child. With so many years of experience, we know how to run the best camp possible. We aren’t your average venue, we live for camp and creating great events! We will offer you all of the traditional camp activities that you would expect, but also bring in some of our unique programs like the flying trapeze, state-of-the-art ropes course, karaoke with friends, and so much more!
ENJOy the poconos!
- State-of-the art Fitness Center
- Ropes Course with Three sided climbing tower and 21 elements
- Private Lake with inflatables, fishing, and boating
- 3 basketball courts
- 8 tennis courts (with Pickleball)
- 2 soccer and football fields
- Yoga and Aerobics
- Nature Trails
- Art classes